Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user of this website.
In compliance with the duty of information set out in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information on this website is provided below.
The purpose of this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and to provide you with information related to the owner of the website and the purpose of the contents included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website service, informing you in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, of the following points:
- Company name: BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. (BIDAH CHAUMEL)
- Registered Address: Calle Castillo de Caravaca nº8, 30506, Altorreal, MURCIA
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact telephone: +34 968974701
- Tax Identification Code (CIF): B73847881
- Registry Data: Mercantile Register of Murcia - Volume: 3049, Folio: 56, Section: 8, Page: 85701, Entry: 1
- Legal representative: Juan Torres
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND USER OBLIGATIONS
The user undertakes to use the website, its content and services without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal use of the website.
BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. guarantees that the contents and services that the portal offers respect the principle of dignity of the person, of protection of the youth and the infancy, of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided for herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) included in the portal are the property of BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. or it is duly authorised for their dissemination by their legitimate owners.
BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and is therefore prohibited:
- The use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorisation of the legitimate owners or unless it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. or of the legitimate owners of the same.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user recognizes and accepts that all the rights of industrial and intellectual property on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the web site belong to BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. or the same one is properly authorized for its diffusion in the present website.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of a certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. indicating:
- Details of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. is not responsible in any case of the results that can be derived to the user by the access to these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device of link from his website to the portal will have to obtain the previous and written authorization of BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. and the owner of the site in which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval on the part of BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. of its contents or services.
The web site in which the link is established will not contain any brand, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. except those expressly authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is responsible, in any case, of the damages and damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, and any dispute arising from access to the website shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of MURCIA (Spain).
Should any user have any questions about this legal notice or any comments about it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to the address given in the heading.